Thursday, January 10, 2013

Birthday Wishes…

 Hello Everyone!!!
 
I am back with a card share and this one is a Birthday card. I saw this sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches and thought to give it a try..
 
TMS _180
 
Here is my card. I have used Cupcake Kiki from C.C Designs and the sentiment is from Inkadinkado. Papers are from MME and Carta Bella. I have also used button and embroidery floss..
 
IMG_6396

Here is a closer look. I colored the image with Prisma colored pencils and I tried to give some shine on her hair, but it didn't turned out well..

IMG_6398
 
Hope you liked my card and thanks for stopping by!!
 
Challenges :

Hugs
chits

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:49 PM

    what a very sweet card Chitra, thank you for joining us at The Stamping Chef =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable!! Such a sweet image and I like that you put the sketch upright!
    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chitra, i love this sweet card..the colors and the image are perfect! Thank you for using our sketch this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very sweet Chitra. Kiki La Rue is one of my faves and your birthday card is perfect with it. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable birthday card!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...