Friday, March 22, 2013

Welcome the sweet sounds of spring

 Hi Everyone! Its a new challenge time over at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Chalenge blog and I am totally late in posting my card.
We have a very awesome Sponsor this week "Doodle Pantry" and I love their cute images and the theme this time is BRING ON SPRING, and ya I am totally ready for spring...
 
I have used a super cute image from Doodle Pantry and colored them up with Shinhan Touch Twin marker, added some rhinestones and tied a ribbon and ya that finshes my card.
 
IMG_6890
 
A close look at the Birdies.

IMG_6891






 

 
Thats all form me today. Hop over to CC&CC blog for some more inspirations.
 
Challenges:
 
Hugs,
chits

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Chitra :-) the image is adorable and the the colours and ribbon are fabulous :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:32 PM

    I love this card Chitra, the birdies are looking lovely the way you colored them. The bow is a perfect accent to the card.

    Nadja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Chitra, I love the cute image :o)
    Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter & Good Luck!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just so adorable!! I love the CAS simple design that focuses on the cute image and beautiful coloring. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable little birdies! This card says spring in every way. Thank you for playing along with the Easter/Spring Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG Chitra! What an adorable card! Lovin' your tweetin' birdies - so cute!! Thanks for joining us at Flourishes for our "Timeless Tuesday Challenge".

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...