Friday, April 26, 2013

May all your wishes come true..

Hi Friends, I am back with a card with a super sweet image from Mo Manning called 'Make a wish', isn't she adorable. And also when I saw there is DT Call going on for the Mo's digi pencil, I wanted to give it a try (crossing my fingers, I am all excited and nervous).
For my card I have used papers from cosmo cricket, colored her with prisma color pencils, used prima flowers, liquid pearl and ribbon from crafty ribbons.


 
I normally use gamsol to blend my prisma pencils but this time I wanted to try just the pencils and I am happy with the result. Here is a closer look at the sweetie,
 
Hope you liked my card. Thanks for stopping by!
 
Challenges:
 
 
Hugs,

3 comments:

  1. This is adorable! Your coloring and blending is perfection! :) Thanks for playing along in the "Anything Goes" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant - great layers and awesome coloring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. I just love your card layout. Thanks so much for joining us at Mo's Digital Stamps.
    Hugz
    Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...