Thursday, April 25, 2013

Oh Snap!

Hi Everyone! I am back with a card to share with you all. Few days back I came to know about a beautiful digi shop/blog from Torico "BirdieBrown" and I din't knew about this, how could this happen.?? I have always adored her images from "There she goes stamp".. Oh god I was living under a rock or what???
She has a monthly challenge going on her blog and she offers a free digi to play with. So here is my card,
 

And a closer look at the beautiful camera.
 
I have used papers from Cosmo Cricket, colored the image with Prisma colored pencils, and used some rhinestones, did some glossy accents for the lens which my camera din't pick.
 
Hope you liked my card. Thanks for stopping by!
 
Challenges:
birdie brown : April Challenge
deconstructing jen : Sketch 99
paper crafting journey : Use sentiment
 
Hugs,


7 comments:

  1. AWE your card came out Super Cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. I love this.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do love your gorgeous card, great design and fab sunny colours.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp challenge.

    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I only discovered Birdie Brown recently as well, and I remember thinking exactly the same! Your card is fab.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you found Birdie Brown!! :D Your card is fabulous. Love the yellow and grey combo. Thank you for joining this month's freebie challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a perfect sentiment for your cute card! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Wow, what a gorgeous card, I love it!! Good luck in the draw tonight at Paper Crafting Journey and thanks for joining in the challenge, XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...