Friday, January 10, 2014

Farm Fresh Friday ~ Bling it On!!!

Hello Everyone!!! Hope you all had a nice week and ready for the weekend. Temperature here is freezing, this is first time I have been at a place with -23 to -30 degree Celsius. So my friends stay warm and drink lots of tea/coffee/hot chocolate which ever you like(I am a tea drinker) :) :)


Its time for a new Farm Fresh Friday challenge over at the {Splendid Stamping blog} and the challenge by our teamie Marcy is to "Bling it On", so here is  my card for the challenge:


I used the new Frou Frou Believe stamp for my card, I stamped her on Neenah Solar White Cardstock and colored her with Copic Markers. The DP's are from BG, I used the flourish blings and the sentiment is from Inkadinkado..

Hop on over to the blog here, check out the beautiful cards from our DT's and come and play with us.

Hope you liked my card. Thanks for stopping by!!

Hugs,
Chitra

1 comment:

  1. love love and love! look at that background paper!! so messy(in a verrrryyyy good way) and absolutely perfect for your card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...