Friday, February 7, 2014

FFF~ DREAM A LOT!!

Hello Friends, it’s time for a new Farm Fresh Challenge and this time the theme is chosen by lovely Kristina, which is “Recycle it”. Here is my card for the challenge,


IMG_1219




For my card I used a piece of my old jeans as the banner stripe, the jeans was turned into a skirt last year and I had quiet a few pieces left, so I thought of to use it. The DP’s are from BG. The stamp is OA- Journey, which I stamped on Crafters Companion ultra smooth cardstock and colored with my Copics. The Sentiment is from HA-Anything can happen.


Hope you liked my card. Hop on over to the challenge blog for more fab inspirations. Thanks for stopping by!!!


Challenges:


Hugs,
Chitra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...