Friday, February 21, 2014

FFF ~ Lost without you!!

Hello Friends. I am back with a card to share with you all today!!! Today we have new Farm Fresh Friday challenge starting over at The Greeting Farm blog and our teamie Lysa has chosen a photo/color inspiration for the challenge which goes like this:


1800309_10152222743802769_1356475552_n


So here is my card(I think I am close to the colors!!!):


IMG_1243


For my card I used WS- Gracie, I stamped her on crafters companion ultra smooth white cardstock and colored her with copics. The DP’s are from Amy T. For embellishment I used some handmade flowers.


Here is a closer look:


IMG_1244


Hope you liked my card. Hop on over to challenge blog for more inspiration from the fabulous DT.


Hugs,
Chitra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...