Friday, May 2, 2014

FFF ~ Buttons and Bows!!

Hello Friends!! Here is a card I made for our new FFF challenge over at The Greeting Farm blog, the theme is "Buttons and Bows"..


IMG_1467

I have used new TGF stamp "Miss Anya Summer", I stamped her on PTI cardstock and colored her with Copics. The DP is from DCWV. And finally embellished with twine and button from stash.

I really love this set, all three girls are beautiful..

IMG_1468

Hope you liked my card. Thanks for stopping by and have happy weekend!!


Hugs,
Chitra


1 comment:

  1. Adorable card! Such a cute image! Very sweet!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...