Sunday, May 11, 2014

SC~Happy Birthday

Hello Friends!! I am back with a card to share I made for our new challenge over at Sentimental Sundays Challenge blog and theme is "Wheelie Fun"..


IMG_1480

I have used Travel Bug from A Random Fan who is our sponsor this week, I printed the image on Neenah Solar white cardstock and colored with copics, the background is water colored using Distress Inks. The DP's are from MME. The sentiment is from HA. I used Glossy Accents on the head lights and on the windshield, also used some glitters on her suitcases. Finally I used some rhinestones, twine and handmade flowers for embellishment.

Here is a close up:

IMG_1481

Hope you liked my card. Thanks for stopping by!!

Challenges:
Hugs,
Chitra

2 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card,lovely image. Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley Challenge. Marlene Dt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card.I love colors and your image. Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley challenge.
    Nathalie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...