Thursday, May 1, 2014

TGF Release Day

Hi, everyone!

May 1st is here and it's time to celebrate our NEW RELEASES available in the TGF Store!  
We welcome Guitar Ian, WS Wild Child, and Miss Anya Summertime into the TGF collection and we couldn't think of anyone better to celebrate our "MAY DAY" release day with other than you guys!

As always, in addition to our DT creations, we have a set of the ENTIRE RELEASE up for grabs today, going to one lucky winner who participates in our blog hop!

We don't want to keep you in suspense, so let's get started!

I don't have a card made for today, I am really down with my allergies, red itchy eyes, runny nose, super loud sneezing's and I am tired like anything.. So I will be sharing my cards I made for the last 3 preview days.

IMG_1458

IMG_1464

IMG_1455


Hope you all had a great preview week and leave our hop today truly inspired.   We'll announce the winner on the blog tomorrow so have fun, grab a nice cold glass of lemonade, and help us ring in the warmer weather and good times with our MAY RELEASE here on the Farm!
You have until 11:00pm CST to enter to win!  

35 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:02 AM

    Love your three cards, all three are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you will feel better soon, your cards were great and the release super cool,
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Look at your amazing cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chitra, hope the allergies ease up soon. Love your cards. I missed the fun yesterday so first time to see the third one. Love the bright colours. Really like your style. Gonna go find a follow button.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed your cards for this release and hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Feel better soon, the cards are lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous8:51 AM

    Your take on Ian was my favourite so I'm happy to see him again! Hope your allergies will soon be better!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great creations. Loving all the new releases.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your cards! The Ian card is my fav! Love the clean look!

    ReplyDelete
  10. omgosh, love that you made a card with each new image - the stars are all so perfect for the new ian!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahhh I can't get over that little guy with the guitar. He's totes adorbs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh yuck on allergies.. hope you are feeling better soon! Fabulous cards Chitra! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my. Such cute cards. Love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  14. They're all so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great cards and sorry you aren't feeling well. Get Better quick!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  16. love ... love ... love ... there all fantastic x hugs jane x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your cards are stunning!! Love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love all of the little details! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your cards are beautiful this week. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  20. all these cards are awesome.. I love he is playing the guitar under the stars.. reminds me of going camping

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your card collection is awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love all your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Awww my friend... I hope you feel better soon. Sending big hugs and love your way.
    Your cards are amazing as always. Love...love mixed color/art of your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love all your cards, but Guitar Ian is super cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Feel better soon. I am loving all the cards but the 1st is my favorite so simple and so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  26. these are all so great! you have such an amazing talent!

    ReplyDelete
  27. WOW, All your cards were amazing the last one with the pink and orange is just adorable love it! Hoppin ALong Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  28. Cute cards.....I hope u feel better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. LOVE all your cards, but gotta say the first one is my favorite love that is so simple and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great cards! Love all three of them!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I'm loving the new releases and your cards are fabulous!!!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love the panda girl.....thanks for inspiring my next purchase:)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Wanted to stop by again to leave some love! Awesome release and all of your cards were fantastic! Love how each one is so unique and beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...