Friday, July 18, 2014

be the RAINBOW...


Hello friends, happy Friday!! I have a card to share which I made for Butterfly Reflections Ink.. For my card I played with Positive Stoke stamp set from Paper Smooches..


IMG_2462


I have used different colors of Tim Holtz Distress stains(Fired Brick, Ripe Persimmon, Picked Raspberry, Squeezed Lemonade, Mowed Lawn & Peacock Feather) to color the stamp for the panel. Then I adhered a thin stripes of  gold foil paper from DCWV to the sides of the panel. The design paper is from Bo Bunny - Lemonade Stand  . Here is a closer look...

IMG_2463


Those beautiful buttons are MME Market Street Nob Hill Chipboard Buttons and the sentiment is from Pink Paislee Hello Sunshine Label Sticker.
 
Hope you liked my card. Have a happy weekend!!

Hugs,
Chitra

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...