Friday, August 29, 2014

NND Inky Paws Challenge 11

Hello Everyone!! I am back again to share my card for Newton's Nook Designs Inky Paw Challenge #13 and this time it is a sketch challenge, here is the sketch for you...


NNDIPC_13_Sketch


And here is my card using the sketch..


IMG_2889




I have used image from the new release "Hanging Around" and "Simply Sentimental" for the message. The DP is from DCWV Juniper collection. The banner is vellum which I have colored with copics and the button is from OA.


IMG_2890

Hope you liked my card. Please join in the fun and share your amazing creations, there is also freebies available if  you don't own a NND stamp..

Thanks for stopping by!!


Challenges:
simon says stamp wednesday challenge


Hugs,
Chitra

2 comments:

  1. Chitra,
    This is so cute!!! It made me laugh:)

    Elizabeth Campau
    http://visionsofpaper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable! I love the background! Great card! Thanks so much for joining us for the Anything Goes Challenge on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...