Monday, January 12, 2015

Monster Hugs

Hello there friends!!! I have a card to share with you all!!
SSS (8)
I have used the super cute Monster Hugs stamp set from Simon Says Stamp. I colored the cute monster with copics. The background is water colored using Distress Inks, the tiny polka dot pattern is made using stamp from Simon Says Stamp Ice Cream Dream..
Here is a close up:
SSS (9)
I used the sketch from MFT challenge...
Hope you liked my card.. Thanks for stopping by!!!
Challenges:

Hugs,
Chitra

6 comments:

  1. cute and colourful card chitra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the background! The bright colors make me happy, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute, Chitra! I like polka dots paper a lot :-D Have a lovely day :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute & fun, Chitra! Thank you for playing along with us at MFT Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the background and the colors you used!! fabulous card!!! Thank you for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Chitra! Thanks for playing along with the MFT Challenge & Inspiration Blog. :) That little monster is just adorable, and I love how you rotated the sketch.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...