Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Happy Birthday

Hello there!!
Popping in real quick to share my cards I made for A Blog Named Hero..
I played with one of the first released set called Painted flowers.
I really really LOVE this set from Altenew.
I stamped the solid flowers using pink and red inks, then stamped the outline using a black ink.
I then stamped the sentiment on black cardstock using VersaMark ink and white embossed it.
I flickered some red ink to the cardstock then adhered the flowers and sentiment using foam dots.
Also added some sequins.
 
Here is my second card, I used Ori-Kami stamp set from Altenew another one of my favorite.
I stamped and white embossed the image on MME "Adorbs" design paper.
The background paper is from same paper pack. I made a circular window to the design paper and adhered it using foam dots.
The sentiment is black embossed.
Finally added some pearls.
 
There is a new challenge going on over at the blog..
You could win..
 
Thanks for stopping by!!
 
Hugs,
Chitra

2 comments:

  1. Love 'em both Chitra.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I especially love the card that you created with the Painted Flowers set!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...