Thursday, June 23, 2016

EWE Are The Best

Hello friends!! I am back again with a card for you all!!! I made a wiggling ewe card :p


I have used MFT stamps "Ewe Are The Best" stamp set. I Stamped all the images onto Crafters Companion ultra smooth white cardstock using Memento Tuxedo black ink and then colored everything using Prisma colored pencils



The card layout is from Freshly Made Sketch 242 ...
The sentiment is stamped onto black cardstock using VersaMark pigment ink and white embossed using WOW white embossing powder. Images are all adhered using foam squares and the Ewe is adhered on a Action Wobble so that it can wiggle a little bit.. :D
 I added little glitter to the heart and windmill and also added white highlights using white gelly roll pen..
Here is a close up:

Hope you like it!! So happy to earn my badge for Sensational Sliders....

Thanks for stopping by!!

Challenges:

5 comments:

  1. I love this..beautiful card and I love sheep

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an absolutely charming design - and perfect use of the sketch! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this adorable little scene. Your coloring is fabulous on this and I love the special treatment on the heart. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...