Wednesday, April 12, 2017

birthday wishes from us

Hello friends!!
I have a super cute card to share with you all today!!
I know you might have seen this kind of layout but I really really wanted to make this style of scene card with this stamp set and I am very happy how this turned out.
This stamp set is from Avery Elle 'Woodland Wonders'; I stamped all the images on Crafters Companion ultra smooth white cardstock and colored everything using Prisma color pencils and cut out all the images using scissor. The cardstock for the background is from Simon Says Stamp. I used lots of foam squares to adhere everything down then used my white gel pen to add some highlights and finally added lots of glitter to the butterflies and flowers and on the leaves...
Here is a close up...
That's all from me for today.
Hope you liked my card...
Thanks for stopping by!!!
Hugs,
Chitra

Challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Parus Cardmaking Challenges.

Dream Valley Challenges

2 comments:

  1. hello! super cute card, luv the adorable scene! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love that card and all the elements you used to make the scene. Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley Challenges!
    Neva DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...