Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Hello, Friend

Hello friends,
I have a card to share with you all today...
I played with this super adorable gnome from MFT "You Gnome Me" stamp set, the images are stamped directly on the card base using Memento tuxedo black ink and colored everything using Prisma colored pencils and used baby oil for blending. For the sentiment I die-cut the word 'Hello' from "Happy Greetings" die set, I adhered it on 4 layers of black cardstock to give it a look of thicker, the word 'Friend' is from MFT "Happy Hedgehog" stamp set which is heat embossed on black cardstock using WOW white embossing powder. I added few sequins and added little glitter to the flowers and also added little glossy accents to it and on gnome's belt buckle and finally I doodled the borders to complete the card.
Here is a close up

I love that cute little snail resting on the HELLO word...
Hope you like my card.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.
Hugs,
Chitra


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...